Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7 days tomorrow!

I leave in a week tomorrow!  This is too crazy, it feels like I have been waiting so long and it feels like I am going to keep on waiting.  The reality of waking up in a different country in 8 days and not understanding a word people will be speaking hasn't really set in yet.  My bags are just about packed, everythings purchased, and my farewell talk is in the works.  It's crunch time, and it's all very exciting.  This weekend is going to be awesome: Matt, Heather, and the kids fly in on Thursday, Lindsay flies in on Saturday, and my friends from Africa should be here sometime Saturday as well.  It is going to be one big party at the Scott house Saturday night...oh and did I mention that Jenn will be there too--woot woot!  Mom, I hope you are ready for all this  :)  hahaha

Oh, and just in case you were wondering:  My new missionary name tag came in the mail...and yes, I am a sister now  :)

1 comment:

  1. You made this blog post at 1:30 a.m.! You know, I think it owuld be wise to start yourself on some sort of missionary schedule ;-)

    Now you leave 5 days... crazy how time flies.

    I am VERY excited for the party this coming weekend! THere was no way I was going to miss it! I hope Matt and everyone got in safe.

    LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU SOON!

    ReplyDelete