Saturday, May 2, 2009

24 Days and Counting!

Well, folks...this is it. Only 24 days left to find countless pairs of nylons...eesh, an umbrella...which seems impossible to find, and other small necessities. At the current moment, I find myself slightly under the weather, my car still packed, and sleeping in Jennifer's room because mine is still undergoing renovations. But, life couldn't be better. I am so excited and as time passes I realize just how inadequate I am in this adventure I am about to embark upon. There are so many loose ends to make sure are taken care of, much more studying to do, and more family to see. I am not sure who will be running this blog after I leave (any takers?) but, this blog will hopefully keep everyone posted while I am away.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me thus far and who has had faith in me when I didn't in myself. I truly believe people become what you believe them to be! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you for your love and support in every way. Those who have donated to the good cause, I can't thank you enough and hopefully I will be able to repay you in some way someday! I love you all and until next time, Feka Bem!

No comments:

Post a Comment