Below is a picture of me with my companions at the Sao Paulo Temple. Sister Lasley is on the left, then Sister Winters, then this adorable lady we met our first week at the temple, Sister Martin...yes she does have bright red-purple hair and is stinking adorable...and then there is me. Not quite sure what I am doing with my face right here...awkward angle maybe...kind of a Tori Spelling look...don´t ya think? hahahha
We are not allowed to take our cameras to the temple so Sister Martin said she would bring hers and then send us the photos. Every tuesday when we go to the temple she is there and she runs to us every time shouting, `lindas...lindas!` (Pretty, pretty!) hahaha... and then it´s hugs and besitos...everytime. She is great. She lives in my mission so I am sure I will see her a lot--which will be so good.
Things are so good here...I love life!!! Thank you so much for all your prayers and love and support....It means sooo much to me!!!!! This Gospel truly blesses lives!!!!
Take care!
Love ya much!!!
Sister Scott"
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment